Friday, March 23, 2018

5 on Friday - Spring Edition!

 The snow is melting and the sun is shining!
Hallelujah!

With spring rapidly approaching our mountains, I rounded up my 5 favorite spring products.

1.
Trench Coat


I found my on clearance at Banana Republic in the off season last year.
I love the cut, fabric, and length.
Added bonus is all of our recent rain showers!

2.
Slip on Sneakers


I scoured the web for deals and scored $20 off the tan pair at DSW and 15% off the gray pair at Famous Footwear

They are SO comfortable and I can already see me wearing them every day this summer.
Especially because I'll be chasing a 3 year old while carrying an infant.

I have a feeling I'll be dressing like this every day on maternity leave!  Haha.
Sneakers, jeans, tee, and cardigan

3.
Eye Makeup Remover

I just recently switched from Neutrogena's most famous eye makeup remover (which was awesome and also great at taking my long lasting lipstick off) to their lotion.

It is so gentle on my eyes and I love the extra hydration.  I'm much more aware of how often I touch my face, especially my eyes.

4.
Girl Scout Cookies
They were delivered this week......
and I've already eaten 2 1/2 boxes.

5.
New Skinny Jeans
Granted, I'm a few months away from actually fitting back into my skinny jeans.
However, I've had my eye on the new J Crew 9 Inch High Rise Skinny Jeans.
Have you tried them on?  Thoughts?
I like my jeans to be a bit thicker and hold their shape all day.
I'm not a fan of this super thin/lightweight denim trend that's been hanging around.  Give me jeans with substance!


Linking Up!


No comments:

Post a Comment