Thursday, March 1, 2018

Big Boy Room Part 2


#wiggydiggy LOVES his big boy room!

The curtains are more 'cream' than I'd like, but they are so soft and block the light so well, I'm keeping them.
We still need some shelving above his bookshelf for his special keepsake items.  They are currently still on a shelf in the nursery.


I love how the closet turned out!  I'm still shopping for some baskets to fit the space better.  Also, I need to figure out what to do with his shoes.




I hung those pictures above his bed two minutes before nap time and without a measuring tape or level!  Pretty pleased with how they turned out.


This is the wall that needs his keepsake shelf.

I really wish Pottery Barn made their Madras Quilt as a duvet cover.
I'm keeping an eye on the price and I'll snag it once they have a great sale.

We hung the same curtains in the nursery and will be updating the closet the same way as well.
I need to plan a trip to Hobby Lobby soon so decorate the bare walls in there!  Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment