Wednesday, February 28, 2018

29 Weeks


  How far along:  29weeks

Baby size:  A bunny rabbit!

Baby's progress:  Baby's head is growing and they are soaking up lots more calcium.

Weight gain:   10 ish pounds

Stretch marks:  None

Sleep: When I'm asleep, it's deep and restful.  However, I'm waking often between needing a potty break and #wiggydiggy's current cough.

Gender: Coming to a hospital near us this May!

Movement:  All the time.  I swear this one kicks MUCH harder than #wiggydiggy ever did.


Bonus Outtake!

Best moment this week: My prenatal massage

Looking forward to:  Family ski Saturday and date night Saturday night.

Food cravings:  Sunny D.  Still.  I'm leaning towards the sweets these days.  Not candy, more like brownies, cookies, donuts.
So I'm counter balancing with more fruit and veggies.
But I want to wash it all down with a big glass of Sunny D!

Belly Button - In or Out:  Half out, half flat

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really.  Just not interested in a lot of food.

Wedding Rings - On or Off:  On.

Labor signs: Nope

What I miss:  Pilates.  A lot of my spring clothes.

Symptoms: Getting winded.  Big ole' belly.  Finally caved and bought a larger bra.

Workouts: Still squeezing in treadmill time when I can.  I need to up my arm workouts.

Things that suck:  Forgetting how big the belly is and bumping into things.  Like doors, drawers, desks, and people.

Things that don't suck:  MARCH 1st IS TOMORROW!  The countdown is ON!

29 Weeks with #wiggydiggy

No comments:

Post a Comment