Thursday, February 8, 2018

26 Weeks

Holy bump!!


 How far along:  26 weeks
None of my baby apps agree - I'm either 5 months or 6 months, second trimester or third trimester??

Baby size:  a head of kale!

Baby's progress:  baby is listening all the time now.

Weight gain:   10 ish pounds

Stretch marks:  None

Sleep: Getting so much better.  Now that I've turned the corner on this sinus infection, I'm actually getting a solid 8 plus hours.

Gender: Coming to a hospital near us this May!

Movement:  So much!  Baby loves to wiggle all day.

Best moment this week: Putting #wiggydiggy's big boy room together!

Looking forward to:  Rescheduling our anniversary dinner and my birthday dinner :)

Food cravings:  Popsicle's, Cake without icing, Chai Latte's, more Popsicle's .

Belly Button - In or Out:  Flat.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Besides my sinus's?  haha.  Still can't stand meat.

Wedding Rings - On or Off:  On.

Labor signs: Nope

What I miss:  Sleeping on my stomach, a nice cold Moscow mule

Symptoms: Big ole' belly!

Workouts: I'm lucky to be back at work.  Hopefully I can get to the gym this week for some treadmill time.

Things that suck:  Sick while pregnant.  The W.O.R.S.T.

Things that don't suck:  #wiggydiggy asking to read the baby a story

26 weeks with #wiggydiggy

No comments:

Post a Comment