Friday, February 2, 2018

24 Weeks

Over a week late because I spent 4 of the 7 days in bed.  Still not healthy yet :(



 How far along:  24 weeks

Baby size:  1 1/3 pound and as long as an ear of corn!

Baby's progress:  Starting to get tastebuds

Weight gain:   7 pounds.  I'm guessing.  I didn't weight myself at all this week because I'm so sick

Stretch marks:  None

Sleep: Pretty much non-existent due to illness.  I'm so tired, but I can't really lie down without the sinus pressure/pain waking me right back up.

Gender: Coming to a hospital near us this May!

Movement:  Pretty consistent kicks/hits throughout the day. 

Best moment this week: #wiggydiggy wanting to come fix 'broken Mama' by giving me some of his favorite toys and one really long hug.

Looking forward to:  Spring.  I need sunshine and health.

Food cravings:  Nothing.  I had no appetite from being so sick, but Justin was a rockstar and picked up McDonald's one night.  I can't taste anything, but the salt sure made my throat feel good.

Belly Button - In or Out:  Half of each.

Anything making you queasy or sick: So much mucous. 

Wedding Rings - On or Off:  On.

Labor signs: Nope

What I miss:  Sleeping on my stomach, breathing through my nose, NOT having a headache

Symptoms: Belly shaking from big kicks/hits, waddling to the bathroom

Workouts: Only if you count my coughing fits....

Things that suck:  Sick while pregnant.  The W.O.R.S.T.  I've seen my Dr. 4 times in the past 5 days and they want to see me again this week to keep an eye on the baby and my symptoms.

Things that don't suck:  Popsicles 

24 Weeks with #wiggydiggy

No comments:

Post a Comment