Friday, February 23, 2018

Five on Friday

 Temperatures are still below freezing (negative temps at night).
Bump is still growing.
However, I've been feeling very motivated and energized this past week.

1.
My big plan this weekend is to clean out the guest room (again) and organize all of the new baby gear in the nursery.  I also have two boxes full of clothes that need to be sorted - Poshmark, ThredUP, and Goodwill.  Our housekeeper comes on Tuesday and I love for her to be able to get into that room to dust and vacuum.

2.
The One Minute Method

The premise is that if it takes up to One Minute to complete the task, do it now.
I heard about it decades ago and it popped into my head last week when I was feeling overwhelmed (and very very pregnant.)
I've been putting it to use all week and it has made a HUGE difference!
After two days I realized I actually had MORE time in the evenings to do what I wanted and I was spending LESS time cleaning.

3.
Recent Purchase


Pictures from DSW

Now if only the four feet of snow would melt so I can wear them.........

4.
My love affair with Klorane Dry Shampoo is stronger than ever.
It is hands down the best dry shampoo I've used (and I have used almost every kind Ulta carries)
I picked up another travel size from Ulta to keep in my gym bag.
I have a few too many bottles of Batiste under my sink that I need to use up before I splurge on a larger bottle.

Seriously though - if you find it on sale, let me know!


5.
I'm getting really excited to have a spring baby!  After #wiggydiggy was born, we were spoiled with 60 degree weather in January and February while I was on maternity leave.
My little man and I took a mile walk every day in the gorgeous sunshine.
This year we have our back patio opened up, so I plan to spend HOURS outside with my new munchkin.  
Hurry up Spring!!

1 comment:

  1. I got a pair of the Dr. Scholl's slip-ons for Christmas in a gray herringbone pattern and I absolutely love them!! They are super comfortable, even after wearing them all day! Speaking of, I wouldn't mind picking them up in a more Spring appropriate color! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete