Monday, February 5, 2018

25 Weeks

Still playing catch up!  Pray for healthy vibes for us, please.

   How far along:  25 weeks
Please excuse me looking like death....3 weeks of sickness will do that to you.

25 weeks with wiggydiggy!
This bump is definitely bigger now!

Baby size:  1 1/2 pounds and about 13 1/2 inches

Baby's progress:  Growing some hair

Weight gain:   10 pounds.  Hallelujah!

Stretch marks:  None

Sleep: Oh lord, this can come back any day now.  Sinus pain is still keeping me awake.  WAH.

Gender: Coming to a hospital near us this May!

Movement:  Pretty consistent kicks/hits throughout the day. 

Best moment this week: My Birthday!!

Looking forward to:  Some warmer days to help kill these yucky germs

Food cravings:  I'm so sick food still sounds horrible.  I'm forcing myself to eat toast and such.

Belly Button - In or Out:  Half of each.

Anything making you queasy or sick: So much mucus. 

Wedding Rings - On or Off:  On.

Labor signs: Nope

What I miss:  Sleeping on my stomach, breathing through my nose, NOT having a headache

Symptoms: Belly shaking from big kicks/hits, waddling to the bathroom

Workouts: Walking from the bed to the couch.  And repeat.

Things that suck:  Sick while pregnant.  6 Dr visits in two weeks and I'm still not over this sinus infection/head cold/crud.  The nurses are so wonderful and keep checking in on baby and me.

Things that don't suck:  Booked my prenatal massage!



No comments:

Post a Comment