Wednesday, February 21, 2018

28 Weeks - Third Trimester!



 How far along:  28 weeks

Baby size:  An Eggplant

Baby's progress:  Baby can recognize our voices

Weight gain:   10 ish pounds - baby is measuring ahead a well.

Stretch marks:  None

Sleep: Ugh.  I can't get comfortable at night so I'm not sleeping well.  I need a nap.

Gender: Coming to a hospital near us this May!

Movement:  Big Movements!  Also, Baby has the hiccups at least twice a day - after breakfast and after dinner.  
I love it :)

Best moment this week: Nice long nap on President's Day.

Looking forward to:  My Prenatal massage next week!

Food cravings:  Sunny D.  Still.  And yes, I know it's basically orange flavored sugar water.  I won't let myself have more than one glass though.

Belly Button - In or Out:  Flat.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Cooking meat

Wedding Rings - On or Off:  On.

Labor signs: Nope

What I miss:  Wine, Margaritas, Venti Coffee's, Regular workouts

Symptoms: Getting winded.  Inability to get up from the floor gracefully!  haha.

Workouts: I'm hitting the gym every other day for treadmill time.  I've been slacking on free weights, so my goal is to do a different arm workout every night this week.

Things that suck:  Not being able to get comfortable to sleep.  UGH.

Things that don't suck:  Knowing we are in the final countdown.  I feel like time has FLOWN by, but now it's beginning to slow down.

28 Weeks with #wiggydiggy

No comments:

Post a Comment