Wednesday, February 14, 2018

27 Weeks

  
How far along:  27 weeks

Baby size:  2ish pounds, the size of a head of lettuce

Baby's progress:  Baby's vision is sharpening, as are their movements

Weight gain:   10 ish pounds

Stretch marks:  None

Sleep: Bed time is a firm 8:30.  I'm sleeping well, only waking once or twice to go potty during the night.

Gender: Coming to a hospital near us this May!

Movement:  So much!  Baby loves to wiggle all day.

Best moment this week: A playdate with #wiggydiggy's best friend and a great gal pal of mine.  Just what we needed after WEEKS of being homebound.

Looking forward to:  My Prenatal massage next week!

Food cravings:  Sunny D!  Ha.  I know it's not *good* for you, but dang, I want to chug a whole bottle at once.

Belly Button - In or Out:  Flat.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Cooking meat

Wedding Rings - On or Off:  On.

Labor signs: Nope

What I miss:  Sleeping on my stomach, some of my work clothes

Symptoms: Big belly!  haha.  Sore boobs, getting winded.

Workouts: I have BIG plans to get on a treadmill at least once this week.  I'm taking it slow, but I'm aiming for 100 squats a day.

Things that suck:  Still having some lingering sinus congestion.  I miss Sudafed!

Things that don't suck:  Feeling this precious babe roll around at bedtime.

27 Weeks with #wiggydiggy

No comments:

Post a Comment