Wednesday, September 17, 2014

28 Weeks - Third Trimester!!



How far along:  28 weeks.  Officially in my third trimester!

Baby size:  14 1/2 inches long and about 2 1/2 pounds.  A growth spurt is about to kick in!

Baby's progress:  Baby is blinking and adjusting to light.  Brain activity is picking up.

Weight gain:  6 pounds

Stretch marks:  Still in the clear.  Morning is Burt's Bee's Mama Bee's and evening is Burt's Bee's vitamin E oil.

Sleep:  Still pretty good.  I'm able to fall back asleep quickly after my nightly potty break.

Gender: Check back in December!

Movement:   Big movements!  My belly will get lopsided when Baby decides to shove their tush up against one of my sides.  So fun to watch and so fun to feel.

Best moment this week:  I've been a sap this week, so it's hard to pick one.  It could be the naps I took over the weekend, or ordering the glider for the nursery, or the conversations Justin and I have about the baby right before bed.  I'm riding high on pregnancy 'glow' this week.

Looking forward to:  Hearing the baby's heartbeat today!!

Food cravings: It's official - I'm HUNGRY.  Food aversion is gone!  Not any specific cravings, but I just want to EAT.

Belly Button - In or Out:  The top half is out.  The bottom half is fighting the good fight.  I'm giving it another week before the whole belly button pops.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope.

Wedding Rings - On or Off:   On.

Labor signs: Nothing.  Prayers it stays this way for a bit longer.

What I miss: My allergy meds!  We need a good freeze so my allergies will calm down.

Symptoms: Nothing but the bump.  I'm counting my blessings that pregnancy has been relatively easy on me so far.

Workouts: I did Body Pump over the weekend.  Not such a brilliant idea because my thighs hurt SO BAD.  I think I'll stick to weight free squats for the remainder of pregnancy.  I love my Yoga DVD.

Things that suck:  Missing fall beer during football season.

Things that don't suck:  Extra naps.  I will never complain about extra naps!  


And a fun comparison

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment