Friday, September 26, 2014

oh hey, Friday

-One-
Work has been insane this week.  Thankfully we've been motivated at home and made some Amazing Progress!!
Update post coming soon!
Sneak Peak

-Two-
I am resisting buying any maternity clothes.  As much as I'd love some super cute jeans and adorable sweaters, I cannot wrap my head around spending so much money for something I can't wear again.  I'd rather buy some post-maternity clothes to celebrate the baby!

-Three-
I confess I've eaten  a whole pumpkin pie over the past week.......

-Four-
I broke the cardinal rule of hairdressers and box dyed my hair earlier this week.  The contrast between the blonde chunky highlights and random red streaks were just getting to me.  Clairol Natural Instincts Light Golden Brown to the rescue!
Worst iPhone Photo of the Year
I just wanted everything to blend a bit more.  You can still tell I have highlights, but they aren't so drastic and noticeable.  It's also semi-permanent, so it will wash out by the end of October.



Linking up with September F A R M!



post signature

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's taking a lot of willpower not to bake a pie every week. It could easily be my breakfast every morning!

      Delete
  2. your hair looks great.

    don't judge me, but I really don't like pumpkin :)!

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! The less pumpkin you eat, the more for me! Haha.

      Delete