Wednesday, September 24, 2014

29 Weeks


How far along:  29 weeks

Baby size:  The size of a butternut squash!!  Over 15 inches and 2 1/2 pounds.

Baby's progress:  Baby's muscles and brain are growing and getting stronger!  

Weight gain:  8 pounds

Stretch marks:  Still in the clear.  Morning is Burt's Bee's Mama Bee's and evening is Burt's Bee's vitamin E oil.

Sleep:  Pretty good.  Middle of the night potty runs are hit or miss.

Gender: Check back in December!

Movement:   Baby is head down and I can feel more detailed movement.  I.E. moving their hand up by their head or rolling from side to side.

Best moment this week: The guest bath back splash arrived!!  Our guest bath will actually be DONE by the time of my baby shower.  It's the little things ;)

Looking forward to: Cooler weather next week.  I'm ready to pull out some different clothes for this bump.  Also, I'm in 2 week appointments now, so that means more time to listen to their heartbeat! 

Food cravings:  Salads.  With balsamic vinaigrette dressing and sunflower seeds.  Yum.

Belly Button - In or Out:  I'm amazed it's not fully popped!  The bottom half is trying its hardest to stay in, but it's an outie whenever I sit down.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope.

Wedding Rings - On or Off:   On.

Labor signs: Nothing.  Prayers it stays this way for a bit longer.

What I miss:  Some of my clothes, a few classes at the gym, wine with dinner.

Symptoms: Baby is head down and has always been low, which means I waddle more often than not on my longer walks at work and home.

Workouts: A bit slacking here.  Walks at work have been fewer and further between with the current busy schedule and I need to pick up the weights on a more regular basis.

Things that suck:  Rhinitis of Pregnancy (or constant stuffy nose)

Things that don't suck:  Pretty much everything else!  Still feeling good and loving this stage of life.




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment