Wednesday, September 3, 2014

26 weeks



How far along:  26 weeks.  Different baby apps are saying different things - 3 months to go, third trimester, second trimester, 6 months, 5 months.  So confusing!

Baby size:  Baby weighs close to 2 pounds and is long as a scallion or lettuce.

Baby's progress:  Baby's nerves are fine tuning and Baby is practicing breathing!

Weight gain:  2 pounds

Stretch marks:  Still in the clear.  Morning is Burt's Bee's Mama Bee's and evening is Burt's Bee's vitamin E oil.

Sleep: I still can't seem to stay in a deep sleep and I've started having nightly potty breaks.  Also, I've been having at least one nightmare a week.  Love the hormones!

Gender: Check back in December!

Movement:  Big movements!  It's fun to watch my stomach jump with a kick or punch from baby.

Best moment this week:  Our babymoon.

Looking forward to: Dinner with friends and my prenatal massage!

Food cravings: My appetite is coming back!!  I'm just HUNGRY.

Belly Button - In or Out:  In, but it's doing this half in/half out thingy at the top of my belly button.  Justin gets a kick out of seeing my belly button these days.  I'm betting I'll be an outie by the time baby comes.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  I'm still avoiding steak (sad) but otherwise I'm feeling good.

Wedding Rings - On or Off:  On. Thankfully we never got it re-sized and it's a touch loose.  

Labor signs: No and I'm hoping they stay away for at least the next 11 weeks.

What I miss:  Regular shopping!  Haha.  I just can't bring myself to buy a lot of maternity clothes.

Symptoms: This week I finally FELT pregnant.  The bump has grown enough that I'm much more aware of it now.  

Workouts: I ordered a prenatal/postnatal yoga DVD from Amazon to start using in the evenings before bed.  

Things that suck:  Having to adjust my diet (i.e. no sandwich meat, no raw sushi) when that's what I'm craving.

Things that don't suck:  Looking pregnant!  It still throws me off when I see my reflection.  

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment