Friday, September 5, 2014

Oh Hey! Friday

-One-
I finally had my hair done this week!!  Sadly, my hairdresser has moved away and I went to someone new.  My highlights are bit too chunky for my liking....I'm debating calling and going in for a slight adjustment.

-Two-
I bought a pair of H&M Mama Leggings on our Babymoon.  As cheap as they are, I prefer my Loft Ponte leggings over these any day.  HM are just too thin!
And mine are so much longer than on the model.....

-Three-
Old Navy is having a sale.  And now I'm actually wanting to buy some maternity clothes. :/
This outfit is just too cute:
That top?  I'm sold!

-Four-
I have my first prenatal massage today, which couldn't have come at a better time.  I woke up with a kink in my lower back and stretching/yoga didn't help this morning.  Hallelujah for massages!!


-Five-
I confess that I'm planning on doing nothing this weekend but sitting my butt on the couch with lots of fluids.  I think I feel a cold coming on and I'm refusing to get sick while pregnant.



Linking up with September F A R M!






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment