Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday

Well, I had my 5 on Friday post all finished and ready to go........and then I never posted it.

Busy, insane work schedule for the win on that one!  Boo :(

The weekend was the weekend.  Lots of general chores (do you really want to see pictures of me doing laundry, ironing, vacuuming, scrubbing toilets, etc?  No.  Me either) with a side of football.

We did have a date night Saturday night at the Symphony.  
The Baby loves Brahms.  Danced and wiggled the entire Second Act.  It. Was. Awesome.

Sunday, the pregnancy hormones demanded that I make Chocolate No Bake Cookies.
Not the best photo, but you know, Iphone
Hormones didn't say anything about eating them though.  Justin indulged quite a bit more than I did!

Work this week is going to be insane again.  BUT!!!  We have been making some great progress on the house.  Hopefully I'll have time to sit down and put it all together for you.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment