Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Life lately

It's really hard to write a Weekend Recap post when your entire weekend consisted of football, buffalo chicken dip, and naps.  This was pretty much my view for two days:
Top: Nebraska Football
Bottom: My comforter
That's what we did.  We made dip, we went to friends' houses to watch football, we ate dip, we went home and slept.  Pretty boring, pretty relaxing and pretty great :)

Saturday the first baby shower gift arrived.  However, I didn't notice it on the porch until Sunday morning.  Whoops!
Sadly Target failed at packing the baby bath items.  Boo.

Right now Justin and I are trying to finish projects around the house.  Justin is working on the new rock wall and I'm just trying to get the house put back together and bit more organized.  The piles of random stuff in cabinets is getting old.  Know what I mean?  I have a feeling our trash can will be full to the brim tonight.

Hopefully I'll have some more substantial house projects to report on soon!

P.S.  The back splash for the bathroom finally has a deliver date!  Hallelujah!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment