Monday, March 19, 2018

What's in My Bag

We had a low-key weekend.  Justin is sick (after sailing through our flu, HFM, sinus infection mess of January, I'm shocked a cold hit him in March!) so #wiggydiggy and I had lots of quality time running errands.

While we were checking out at the grocery store, an employee one checkout line over yelled, "Hey, It's the Bag Lady!" while pointing at me.

Cue awkward laugh.

The gal checking me out starts laughing and tells me its because of the reusable bags I carry in my purse.  A few employees are interested in the brand and how I fold them up so small!

Best Christmas Present I got this year!

When we got home I decided to quick clean out my purse (and find my smallest Baggu Bag).
Only two more months before I change back to my diaper bag purse and add in the baby's bag.
WOAH.

Navy Michael Kors bag from TJMaxx.  I love it because it's easy to clean.
My view into my purse

Everything that was inside
Top Left to Bottom Right
Card Wallet (reward cards, gift cards, etc)
Blue Medicine Bag - holds everything from Tylenol to face wipes to cough drops
Baggu Bags
Work Lanyard
Pink Wallet
Pink Lipstick Bag
Sunnies - Rayban Wayfarer
Gum
Hand Sanatizer
Check Book
Nail Polish, Candy, Lip Gloss and Pens
Dental Floss
Charger cord
Wall Plug
Photo Booth Pictures
Ear Bugs

First, I put all of my tech back into the exterior pocket.

These items are all that needed to be removed!
Photo strip from a family day date
Nail polish  - Essie Mademoiselle
Dental floss for #wiggydiggy
Piece of Valentine's Candy

My lipstick bag

I have a problem.....

BAGGU BAGS!!!
Now they are all stored inside the largest bag for easy finding.

No comments:

Post a Comment