Wednesday, March 14, 2018

31 Weeks

This bump is large and in charge....and I have 9 weeks to go!

 How far along:  31 weeks

Baby size:  over 16 inches long and over 3 pounds

Baby's progress:  Major brain and nerve development happening this week!

Weight gain:   hanging out at 15 pounds

Stretch marks:  Still in the clear!  Hallelujah!

Sleep: Sleeping well.  Still ending up on my right side more than I should be.

Gender: Coming to a hospital near us this May!

Movement:  BIG movements!  #wiggydiggy will see my tummy move and come over to feel the baby.

Best moment this week: Surprise/impromptu family dinner date.  It was such a change of routine and so nice to have a surprise.

Looking forward to:  This weekend!  Lots of fun plans with my guys.

Food cravings:  Still want a glass of Sunny D every morning and every evening.
Also, I'm loving the sweets (cookies, brownies, ice cream) and carbs.

Belly Button - In or Out:  mostly out.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not anymore.

Wedding Rings - On or Off:  On.

Labor signs: Braxton Hicks have started.  Thankfully they are painless right now.

What I miss:  Cooking normal meals, wine, more of my clothes.

Symptoms: Having a harder time getting up from a sitting position.  I get winded quickly.

Workouts: Still squeezing in treadmill time when I can.  Squats and Arms at least 3 times a week.

Things that suck:  Less mobility and having to tell #wiggydiggy no "because mommy's growing a baby honey and I just can't do that right now."  Breaks my heart :(

Things that don't suck:  Having strangers open door, offer to carry groceries, etc.  I'm far enough along to take advantage of a bit of generosity and I truly, truly, appreciate it.

31 Weeks with #Wiggydiggy

No comments:

Post a Comment