Friday, March 2, 2018

Five on Friday - Crock Pot Favorites

 With the countdown on to #babywigs I have been testing out a few freezer meals.
These have been huge hits by both big and little's alike.
You can find all of my crock pot freezer meals here.

1.

OH.
EM.
GEE.

SO GOOD!!!  I want to try this with chicken too.
Pro Tip - I don't put in the cream cheese when I freeze it.  I make sure to leave a note on the bag that I need to add cream cheese when I put it in the crock pot.

2.

I've never seen my husband or son clean their plates so fast.
Next time, I'm going to add in some frozen veggies about a hour before it's ready to eat.
Pro Tip - I don't freeze the sour cream.  I add that in once I put it in the crock pot.
(Dairy just doesn't freeze/thaw very well)

3.

I love to serve this over rice with steamed broccoli on the side.

4.
Salsa Chicken

No picture - but this one is two ingredients. 
1. Chicken
2. Salsa

That's it!
It's delicious in tacos, burritos, burrito bowls, etc, etc, etc.
Serve with some shredded cheese, sour cream, quac, and beans for a full (and YUMMY!) meal.

5.
This one I modified from Christina at North Carolina Charm.  She had the best crock pot hack 

Chicken and Potatoes

I freeze two or three chicken breasts with whatever marinade sounds good.  I put the frozen chicken on one size and (not frozen) potatoes on the other.


And of course I have to give a shout out to my favorite crock pot:

I'll never go back to 'non programmable' crock pots again!







No comments:

Post a Comment